Notifications
Clear all

The Hole in the Ground - Netflix, Seana Kerslake, James Quinn Markey  

RSS

Sarah
(@eccentric-and-misunderstood)
Admin Admin
10/12/2019 11:07 am  

This film is about a hole in the ground which is odd considering the title.  It is about a mother and son who move into a house after a relationship breakdown with the father and try to start over somewhere new.

There are wood around the house and they go for a walk and find a big hole.

She loses sight of her son for a short while but is relieved that he returns unharmed.

A strange older lady keeps creeping about and standing in front of her car.  When she addresses her she says to her 'that is not your son'.

The lady ends up being found face down in a dirt hole in the ground all dead.

As time goes on the mother played by Seana Kerslake realises that the old woman was right - this is not her son.

She senses that this has all got something to do with that there hold in the ground.

She confronts her imposter son and he beats crap out of her.

She locks him in the house and goes off to investigate the hole.

I won't spoil it all for you by telling y'all what happens here after.

Film was ok but a wee bit predictable but the actors were very good.

I give this film 6 out of 10.

Get a completely totally unique poem gift @ Pergiftco

Sarah
(@eccentric-and-misunderstood)
Admin Admin
11/12/2019 8:50 am  

Some of the films and box sets are good to be fair to Netflix but I am a bit fed up with all the foreign crap and some of the films are badly and cheaply made and have rubbish scrips and bad actors.

The pie film was one example, it was about the ghost of this woman's partner haunting the house but because the woman was filmed sitting on the floor eating a pie for about 10 minutes all other significance just dimmed in comparison, hence why now it is known as the pie film.

I've watched a few good things but these Americans have a real tendency to start a very good series idea off to just cancel it after a season or two leaving you wishing you had not bothered watching at all as you are left high and dry.

Get a completely totally unique poem gift @ Pergiftco

ReplyQuote
Share: