Notifications
Clear all

The Witcher - Netflix  

RSS

Room Moderator
(@eccentric-and-misunderstood)
Admin Admin
21/12/2019 3:54 am  

Wow just started to watch this on netflix and its nearly 4am and I am still glued to it!!!

It is a kingdom with magical beings all characters with their own destinies tied in with eachother.

The main character the witcher is a magical being who was created to slay horrible beasts for coin.  Another character is a young girl with a disfigurement rejected by everyone but who possess great powers.

Another character a young girl who is being chased by those who wish to kill her who also has powers so far unseen.

There is so much going on that keeps your interest and it is all so well written that I am totally hooked!  There are moments of humour and although I am not usually into muscly built men I cannot say I would kick the witcher out of bed.  

We get to see what is happening in the present whilst the history unfolds at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndl1W4ltcmg

So far 10 out of 10 for me!  I have so much to do today but I cannot stop watching!!!  Really really enjoying it!

Get a completely totally unique poem gift @ Pergiftco

Room Moderator
(@eccentric-and-misunderstood)
Admin Admin
21/12/2019 2:20 pm  

I have watched them all! Couldnt help it!  Pulled an all night netflix bender.  So sad its finished!  Hope another series comes soon I really really enjoyed every single episode and dying to know whats going to happen to Cici and Yennifer and the Witcher.

Get a completely totally unique poem gift @ Pergiftco

ReplyQuote
Share: