Chilli Cheese Tortillas - Fast Food at its best
4 flour tortillas
Norwegian Jarlsberg or Cheddar Cheese
Parma ham or normal English ham
Sweet chilli sauce (bottled)
Dried mixed herbs
1. Heat a frying pan on a low to medium heat. Do not get carried away and have the heat too high otherwise the tortillas will burn.
2. Place a small amount of the cheese, herbs, ham and chilli sauce and place another tortilla on top.
3. Wait until the cheese is melting and flip it over using a suitable utensil.
4. Make an extra layer of cheese, ham, herbs and chilli sauce.
5. Place the final layer on top and flip over two or three more times.
6. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes and slice into quarters.
Serve with salad or simply eat as a sandwich. Excellent late night snack or hangover cure.